Movie Star Planet :'D

Movie Star Planet :'D
Us :'D

Thursday 4 August 2011

COMPETITION READ!

This is my blogs first ever competition held. Basically its a moviestarplanet competition. I am hositng a competition for the best dressed girl and boy. The winner will get a gift and an autograph  from StaceyBaby-x and they're photo will be on my blog :).
Dress Up In Your Best Clothes And Mail StaceyBaby-x So She Can See Which Girl And Boy Is The Best Dressed. Their are 1st Place, 2nd Place and 3rd Place for Boys And Girls. 
1st Place Prize=3 Gifts (2 Gifts Of Wishlist, 1 Gift Not Off Wishlist) and 3 Auto's
2nd Place Prize=2 Gifts (1 Gift Of Wishlist, One Gift Not Of Wishlist) and 2 Auto's
3rd Place Prize=1 Gift (Not Of Wishlist)and 1 Autograph 

Closing Date- Lets Say Hmm...30/08/11 You Have Plenty Of Time To Save Up ;) SEE MY BLOG TIPS FOR SAVING UP CASH :'D

2 comments:

  1. DAMN I MISSED IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww, wish I could've come!!! I haven't read this blog in ages tho, love it x

    ReplyDelete